ENORMOUS AND SUPER BRIGHT, TRUE 2 BEDROOM COOP IS OVER 1100 SQ. FT. AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE USED AS A 3 BEDROOM UNIT. THIS COMPLETELY RENOVATED, CORNER UNIT HAS A GREAT LAYOUT AND IS IN THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION WITH EASY ACCESS TO SO MANY TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS.
· The elegant and gracious layout has a charming entry foyer that is large enough to use as a formal dining area or a complete home office;
· The tremendous eat-in kitchen has been completely remodeled with contemporary cabinetry, butcher block counter tops, modern stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and microwave and a large eating area that has been opened up to the Living Room;
· Fantastic details like high ceilings, decorative moldings, parquet and hardwood floors, 5 extra large closets, and 9 windows with two different exposures for wonderful sunlight and great ventilation;
· Beautiful new bath that has been completely renovated and has a separate tub and stall shower;
· Both bedrooms are enormous and the corner bedroom has 3 windows so it has the potential to be split into 2 separate rooms to create a 3rd bedroom;
· Pre-war building has a lovely art deco lobby, a live-in super, camera security, a laundry facility, bike racks, and storage (with waitlist).
· Several monthly PARKING options with 2 public garages very close;
· The incredibly convenient location has a multitude of transportation options all within 2 blocks including 8 different Brooklyn and Staten Island local bus lines, the§ 86th St Subway station and the Last top on the Express bus for a 15-20 minute ride to the city.
Courtesy of Re/max Elite
We received your Showing Request.
Feel free to call 718-954-8401 for immediate assistance.